Welcome to Week 1 of My Four Weeks of Holiday Giveaways!
Thank you to those who entered!
The Winner Is – Brea!
It’s already very Christmasy out there! And busy! If you’re like me, you don’t relish venturing out to malls and such. I love giving gifts! I don’t want to sound all grinchy! But I would be less than honest if I said I enjoyed shopping, especially this time of year. This time of year generally has me feeling anxious, overwhelmed, and overthinking.
Some suggestions for de-stressing!
- Take a sniff of citrus! Apparently, smelling a lemon boosts feelings of well-being.
- Experiment! Ditch some old traditions and adopt new ones. You don’t have to do the same thing every year.
- Spend less time on social media! Theodore Roosevelt is right – Comparison is the thief of joy.
- More sex! Orgasms increase endorphins.
- Just say no! It’s okay to say no to holiday parties by saying you already have plans. Staying in with a book and a cup of tea is a plan, after all.
In the comment section below, tell me your favourite way to relax at home during the holiday season for a chance to win a prize pack containing a candle, a calendar, and chocolates! All very Canadian, especially the calendar with its adorable pictures of Vancouver City Police Dogs, which also supports a couple of great causes.
*Don’t forget to leave your email address so I know how to contact you if you win.*
Or until next week! Good luck!